Friday 22 January 2010

Listography!!!!

So on Tuesday, my friend Erykah and I got matching books to document in our lives..... Listography-Your Life in Lists. It basically prompts you to make lists of sweet shit in your life like:
"List Your Character Flaws" and "List the Strangest Places You Have Had Sex In"

Making lists is one of my favorite things to do. There is just something so very satisfying about making lists. In honor of my new book, I have decided to publish some of the ongoing lists for your reading pleasure:)


"List Your Guilty Pleasures"
1. Egg McMuffins
2. Expensive Chocolate
3. The Ashlee Simpson show
4. Lurking on Facebook
5. Looking at other girl's boobs when they are talking to me
6. Talking crap about passers by
7. Avril Lavigne's first record
8. Licking the pan after I cook
9. Buying expensive shoes, purses, makeup, and jewelry
10. Maple donuts from Casey's (I eat these in the car so no one will find out!)


What's your guilty pleasure?

No comments: