Sunday 15 November 2009

Rodarte for Target Preview


Major kudos to my close companion Kendra for giving me the heads up on Target's upcoming designer adventure. Introducing Rodarte for Target. Oh so very 90's and chic. Very weird and couture at the same time. Reminds me of Rose McGowan's character in the 90's flick "Doom Generation." I am saving up to buy when the collection makes it's debut December 22...... Consequently, my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad! I am buying hot designer clothes in honor of your birth! Ha ha!




See the similarities between the upcoming Rodarte collection and Rose McGowan's character "Amy Blue" in "Doom Generation"? I love the 90's and who cares if little fashionista tween brats copy the fashions...... At least I get a second chance to buy the fashion I love!

No comments: