Thursday 17 September 2009

karmaloop is golden


I swear, I could spend every penny I make at either Target or Karmaloop.com!!!!

My order finally arrived this morning and it was everything I could have expected and more. First up, I ordered a t-shirt from Cheap Monday. It says "Carpe Noctem" on the front and kinda has a spooky feel to it. Talk about the perfect t-shirt! The material is soft and thin, it is cropped, but not too short, scooped on the neck just deep enough to be a bit sexy, and billowy around the waist area. Love it!



Next, I have really, really, really wanting a new piece of Betsey Johnson jewelry for a while now but have been waiting to buy until I found the perfect piece. Well, when I saw this snake bracelet, i just had to have it. It has a hinge opening and is held together magnetically, and the glossy enamel and rhinestones are fantastically done. It is both sexy and unique.

The last thing that I ordered was the ultra sexy and rather edgy Jeffrey Campbell Attic Heels. These heels are sooo hot and very comfie on. Super well made. I really admire the stellar construction as well as the attention to detail put into these. And for $48 bucks, rather than the $130 I expected to pay, these were a total steal!

I love the cut out detailing from the front. Soo cute!

Nothing makes a girl feel more happy than getting new heels and hot jewelry:)

To steal my look, go to www.karmaloop.com
They have some killer stuff and way good deals. Almost always, you can get free shipping. They carry sweet brands like OBEY, Betsey Johnson, Vans, Cheap Monday, Creative Recreation, and WESC. Karmaloop is going to take over the planet and put all Urban Outfitters outta business due to their over-powering coolness!!!!!

1 comment:

glow owl said...

whoa. loooooooove the shoes