Tuesday 15 September 2009

Anna Sui for Target:)

My love for Target is everlasting- on Sunday, September 13th, 2009 at 8 a.m., the new Anna Sui for Target collection made it's debut. Coralridge Mall was the only mall in all of Iowa to get the collection. I have been waiting anxiously for this thing for..... months. Anna Sui has been my favorite designer since I was 10 and wanted to be a fashion designer when I grew up.


So on Sunday morning, I woke up startled and already late. I threw on some clothes from the floor and hauled my ass straight to Target.

9:03 a.m. - I power walked into Target like a fashion crazed monster and frantically searched for the whereabouts of this insanely fabulous collection. It was nowhere to be found.

I then went to the fitting room and practically demanded to speak with the manager in charge of softlines. It was my old boss, Brooke. Her exact words? "I should of figured it was you!"
I guess Target didn't realize little girl's dreams were at stake here cause they hadn't even bothered to put the collection out yet. The nerve of it all!

So Brooke, the softlines team leader rolled out the collection for me from the backroom and I was like a kid at a candy store. I felt so special shopping the collection straight off of the rack before the general public got their greedy and jealous little paws on it. Muhahaha!

I ended up coming out with the metallic sparkle dress, the puffy vest, and some ugly shirt I later returned. I have not quit wearing the puffy vest. It is so retro and comfie and cute. And all I can do right now it keep trying on the dress with heals, tossing around my hair, and applying more eyeliner. Dreams really do come true!

Screw all that crap about Gossip Girl. I tried to watch like one episode and got so utterly bored that I turned it off after about two minutes. I am all about the Anna Sui goodness!


This collection is hot! Love it!

1 comment:

glow owl said...

wow - it IS adorable. i super dig it.