Wednesday 27 May 2009

Banana Nut Muffins

I am a huge fan of fiber. Its good for you, reduces your risk of certain types of cancer, and it makes you feel full for a long time, unlike regular starchy breakfast products. So imagine my delight upon discovering Fiber One brand muffin mixes! I just add egg, water, and a bit of vegetable oil and leave the rest of the magic to the mix. In just over 15 minutes, I have one dozen piping hot banana nut muffins ready to eat. Yum!

This time around, I added in 2 extra ripe bananas to my mix and boy oh boy was that delicious! I also really like the Apple Cinnamon muffin mixes. Now if only Fiber One could come out with a fiber-rich chocolate brownie mix- that would be A-MAZING!



1 comment:

glow owl said...

thanks for the tip! sounds easy and healthy for the heart...