Monday 25 May 2009

Let's add to my obsession, shall we?

Little by little, my adorable collection is becoming complete. I got these towel hooks the other day courtesy of work, cause I am just that awesome at my job. I pretty much get a prize everyday and it makes me feel happily over qualified for the position. Hell, I can't complain too much- free stuff is free stuff!


I have become more accepting recently of my money situation. I am not broke and I make enough money to make it by. I am not being terribly mistreated and overworked like in my former postion and I get to live with my boyfriend and see my friends and family all of the time. Everything I need, I have and for that I am grateful. The future here looks bright and full of potential and for the first time in ages, I am feeling optimistic about my future here living in Iowa. Home never felt so good! Strange, all of these feelings could come about thanks to a couple of pear shaped towel hooks.

No comments: