Wednesday 20 May 2009

More Tracy Feith Just Because....

Just because....

I felt like posting more adorable photos of the Tracy Feith clothing line at Target right now. This is actually the entire collection and I love the cute models they chose, especially the brunette, model Allie Crandel, who I totally want to be. She is sooo 60's and hot! I love her trashy hair and wingtipped eye makeup. Soo hot! Makes me want to get a spray tan and tease my hair with about half a bottle of Aqua Net!






2 comments:

glow owl said...

wow! GOOD JOB TARGET! i also like their model choices - very cute.

this is super.

i wish i was skinnier. maybe i should take up heroin.

iowa-girl-in-korea said...

I find you comment funny darling cause you are one of the most skinny people I know. Maybe its because everyone I know is fat? Or is it cause you are skinny? Or maybe cause its Iowa and we are all cornfed!!!!! Ha ha ha!