Thursday 2 April 2009

Easter Done Cheap

Sometimes, I really wish I had children, or at least someone to celebrate the cheesy part of holidays with. Easter is no exception! I would totally be snatching up these beauties from the special Easter aisle at the Crowded Closet in Iowa City, Iowa.

Look at the cute plastic rabbit tray- it looks like a painting from a 1960's coloring book! I would have a Easter party with jelly beans stowed away in the ears, and neon colored marshmallow Peeps in the rabbit's basket. Oh, and I would totally make those delicious chocolate and coconut bird's nests treats too!

In my fantasies, I would be the super kitch mom from the 1960's running around with an apron cooking and dying Easter eggs for the big family Easter Egg Hunt. Oh, a girl can wish, can't she?



No comments: