Monday 6 April 2009

Sup, Marshmallow Peeps?


Ahhhh, springtime. Flowers growing, snow melting, baby animals frolicking, and of course, EASTER CANDY!!!! One of my favorite Easter delights is, of course, Marshmallow Peeps. Talk about yummy!

When I was a kid, I was always excited to get these at the top of my Easter basket. The heavier Cadbury eggs and M & M's sunk to the bottom, but those fluffy and sugary delicious Marshmallow Peeps were always there to greet me first.

It is fun to do a Google search of "Marshmallow Peeps" and see all of the cute and funny things people have created with these little guys. I always personally preferred the Easter chicks over the bunnies, but I will take what I can get and there are tons of cute things you can do with the bunny variety of the treat.




No comments: