Saturday 4 April 2009

Shoes That Give Me a Special Feeling

Um, can you say cute?! What a delight to find such perfect shoes, in perfect condition, and a perfect fit. Oh, and did I mention I only paid $18 bucks for them? I feel like a lucky lady for sure!

Yesterday, I had a bit of extra time so I strolled down to Revival in downtown Iowa City, Iowa. Revival and I have had a long standing relationship together. When they first opened about 5 years ago, I was lucky enough to sell my hand sewn goods at the boutique. The store became such a great success that it moved to a far larger location and does killer business bringing in the perfect mix of new goods, one-of-a-kind items, and consigned vintage finds. These Gianni Bini's were no doubt a pricey purchase for whoever previously owned them and I had the luck of finding them in like-new condition for way cheap. Hell yes!


No comments: