Sunday 14 June 2009

Do you think babies are cute?


Just a reminder- THEY COME FROM A BLOODY, SPLICED UP VAG!!!!!! Frickin' sick. Everytime I think they are cute, I think of being even fatter than I already am, broke as hell, with a screaming poop machine that costs more in diapers per week than a Coach purse. Not that I want a Coach purse either.

Thank God Will and I decided to get a dog instead:)


Corgis are way cute, cost less, and although they are also birthed from a vag, it's a dog one, not mine.... So I can still feel slightly attractive and not used as a birthing canal. Ew. Sick.

P.S. If you have a kid and you are cool as hell, I am actually pretty psyched that you put another cool as hell person on this planet. It's just all the lame-o nasty prego chicks I have to deal with at Target everyday that are starting to freak me out about the whole breeding thing. Pretty much every person that comes into Target is totally freaky, voted for Bush, and has a terrible sense of humor. So I guess I will just say that it's just not for me and I am waaaaaay too immature to think about doing something like having a child.

And that is the end of my rant!

No comments: