Saturday 6 June 2009

Making Cute Cupcakes with Sprinkles!!!!

OH MY!!!! I think I may have made the world's cutest cupcakes!!! I whipped these little babies up straight outta the box Pillsbury style. The cupcakes themselves are strawberry with little fake chips of strawberry goodness mixed in and the icing is Funfetti, of course! Too bad I ran out of sprinkles by the end of my batch. They never give you quite enough sprinkles :(



Really, I just wanted an opportunity to wear my awesome Orla Kiely apron that Kendra got me for my birthday. I wish I could wear that thing everyday cause it's so darn cute!



Yum, yum!

2 comments:

glow owl said...

i don't which is more adorable: you in that little wifey get-up, or those cupcakes... both are sweet little confections!

:)

Anonymous said...

Awww you look adorable. I looove the apron. :)