Monday 1 June 2009

Gspot Hair Design

This past Friday was my day off and in honor of not working, I decided to take the plunge and get my hair cut. It was a gorgeous, sunny day and it was just my luck that my friend Michelle at Gspot Hair Design in Iowa City did not have any appointments for about 45 minutes. I love the smell of Bumble and Bumble products, the buzz of hair dryers, and the sound of snipping shears working against the hair.

All in all, I would have to say I love my new cut and am very pleased to have such talented and awesome friends working at a great salon.




Michelle posing for the camera as my adorable hottie-haired stylist.





Michelle and Jess hanging out at the front desk.














Get your hair done at the Gspot!!!

www.gspothairdesign.com

424 E Jefferson St
Iowa City, IA 52245
(319) 338-1664

No comments: